- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
MISSION OF BROOKLAND BAPTIST CHURCHThe mission of the Brookland Baptist Church is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, through evangelism, education and economic empowerment.
Guided by Christian principles, the mission of the academy is the individual success of each child by providing a healthy, safe, and nurturing environment with age appropriate programs.
Our goal is to provide for the enhancement of spiritual, cognitive, emotional, physical and social development of children while involving families in collaboration with the community.
OUR OBJECTIVESThe objectives are to:
- Educate children about Christianity through all genres of learning.
- Help children to successfully demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate skills.
- Promote positive family relationships through educational services.
- Establish partnerships with various entities that will support and strengthen our children and families within the community.
OUR PHILOSOPHYThe Philosophy of the Brookland Academy Child Development Center is based on the belief that each child is a worthy individual endowed with certain unique capabilities and talents. All children are given opportunities to learn in their own way while pursuing their own interests and having their individual needs met. We accept each child as they are and help foster their growth and development into a responsible, independent, and caring person. We will strive to make all children more aware of the world around them through activities and experiences aimed at social, emotional, physical, spiritual and cognitive development. We understand the importance of providing the opportunity for children to participate in group and individual activities, noisy and quiet times, large and fine motor physical activities, and time for observation to develop problem solving and listening skills. We further believe that children need to have space to explore within a safe, nurturing and encouraging environment.
OUR PARTNERSHIPStudents, Teachers, Parents and Community
The Brookland Baptist Church and Brookland Academy partnered together to create Brookland Academy Child Development, providing state-of-the-art facility and curriculum to serve the community's childcare/preschool needs.
Why does quality count? Because national research shows that a high quality early educational experience makes a difference in a child's life long academic and social success. The Brookland Academy Child Development Center will provide your child with the tools necessary to help them succeed in the future.
OUR CENTER OFFERS THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES:
- A developmentally appropriate, integrated curriculum for all ages.
- Curriculum aligns with SC academic standards.
- Provides daily parent communication.
- Creates opportunities for family involvement.
- Special Programs
- Soccer Shots
- Tiny Techz
- Fancy Feet Ballet by Stacy Howard