- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Church Announcements & Activities Beginning
Sunday, Jan. 25th
Women’s Day Pre-Registration
· The Banquet & Conference Center’s “State of the Church Address” Sunday Buffet Special
· This Evening’s 5pm Women’s Bible Study
· This Evening’s 6pm Baptism
· The Deaconess Quarterly Meeting
· Online Giving
· MLK, Jr. Day Lunch Buffet at the Banquet & Conference Center
· The Young Adult Ministry
· The Junior Missionaries Food Drive
· Boy Scout Troop #74 & JM Youth Group “Souper Bowl of Caring”
· & The Couples For Christ Ministry’s 25th Annual Marriage Retreat
· All Sanctuary activities for the Northeast Campus have been suspended until further notice. Bible Study will be held next Wednesday, January 28th in Rooms 1 and 2.
· The Brookland Brotherhood is sponsoring its Annual Membership drive this Sunday after Worship . If you would like to join the Brotherhood or renew your existing membership please stop by the table in the lobby of the Township.
· Members interested in serving on a Subcommittee for Phase III (building project) should visit our website (brooklandbaptist.org) and complete the interest survey located on the home page.
· The Brookland Star is accepting nominations for “Brookland Women Making History”, to be featured in the March edition. If you know a woman making significant contributions in her career, community, or philanthropy, please submit her name, photograph and biography by Feb. 13 to be included.
The Banquet & Conference Center will observe hours of operation (11:00AM-3:00PM), Monday, January 19th, for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Join us for our all you can eat Lunch Buffet!!. For group reservations, call 803.744.7956.
West Campus Bulletin
Pre-registration for Women's Day continues TODAY! The cost is $40 and $25 for seniors age 65 and older. Registration will take place in the lobby after today's Worship. As an early activity, we have planned an outing to see the nationally undefeated Lady Gamecocks vs. Texas A&M. Tickets may be purchased at the Colonial Center box office for a regular price of $7. If you reserved your ticket last Sunday, you may pick it up today at the Women's Day table in the lobby.
The Banquet & Conference Center offers to the Brookland family “The State of the Church Address Special”, AFTER WORSHIP TODAY!! You can enjoy our all you can eat Brunch Buffett for the one time price of $12. For group reservations, please call 803.744-7956. Meet us at the Banquet & Conference Center immediately following Worship at the Township.
Baptism will be held this evening at 6:00PM. Reverend Richard Johnson, will deliver the Message, with The Male Chorus providing music. All those being baptized, are asked to be present at 5:30PM for preparation.
"After our restful 2014 Annual Christmas Fellowship, the Brookland Baptist Deaconesses are armed and ready to conquer 2015, at our Quarterly meeting Tuesday, January 27th at 6:00PM. All Deaconesses are encouraged to attend. "
Online Giving at Brookland Baptist Church is now available. In this NEW YEAR, Pastor Jackson and the Leaders of our church want to encourage you to use this convenient way to give. Visit our website, www.brooklandbaptist.org, click ONLINE GIVING and follow the prompts. If you have any questions, please contact a member of our finance team at 803-796-7525.
The Brookland Baptist Young Adult Ministry: As we focus on the Greater that God has blessed us to have, it is important to me that we build on our foundation and focus on the future. The Brookland Baptist Young Adult Ministry meets every Tuesday for Bible Study at 6pm. This Bible Study is an interactive Bible Study that encourages our Young Adults to move forward and celebrate the blessings of God through teaching, knowledge and understanding. Our church is seeing a need to focus on the young people, as you are our future. Take a moment to pray about participating in this ministry if you are a Young Adult between the ages of 18-35. For more information, please feel free to contact our Pastoral Staff at 803.744.7903.
Members interested in serving on a subcommittee for Phase III (building project) should visit our website (brooklandbaptist.org) and complete the interest survey located on the home page.
The Season of Greetings has past, but the Season of Caring never ends! The Junior Missionary (JM) Youth Group, and several other Brookland organizations are collaborating to help feed the Hungry, the Elderly and Sick-And-Shut in. Please contribute to this worthy cause on Sunday, February 1st, after both Worship Services. We're collecting non-perishables and monetary donations. For additional information contact Tammy Banks at 803.477.7043.
Brookland’s Boy Scout Troop #74 and JM Youth Group will sponsor “Souper Bowl of Caring and Scouting for food”, Sunday February 1st, after Worship. Please bring in a $1 donation, and non-perishable food items to benefit the Brookland Food Bank. Let’s give generously and pass on a blessing!!!
Save-The-Date! The Couples for Christ Ministry will journey to Jacksonville, Florida for their 25th Marriage Retreat, February 13th-15th, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel at the Jacksonville Landing. Reverend and Mrs. Thomas Beavers of the New Rising Star Baptist Church will return as the Retreat Speakers. And for a Greater Relationship, please sign up to take the Valentines Day tour “LOVE BUS” to the Retreat. There are currently 10 retreat rooms as well as a few slots for the “Love Bus”. Please stop by the table in the health and wellness center to register and receive additional information. Please stop by the table in the Health & Wellness Center after Worship for additional information. Retreat packets will be issued, and deposits will be accepted.
Save-The-Date! Calling all VENDORS!!! It’s that time of the year again and the Health Fair Committee is looking for you. The Brookland’s Foundation 15th Annual Community Health Fair is vastly approaching on Saturday, March 14th, at the Health & Wellness Center, 10:00AM -2:00PM. The theme for 2015 is “Living My Life In PEACE: Healthy and Happy”. If you are interested in participating as a vendor you may contact Katrina Bridgette at (803) 261-4723.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Ministries List
- Visitor Information
- Member Services
- Prayer Request
- Membership Update Form
- Employment Opportunities
- General Upcoming Church Events
- Phase III Building Program Survey