- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Church Announcements & Activities for the week of
III Campaign, “Investing in the Next Generation”, has begun and will
run through Sunday, February 4, 2018. Phase III will include Classrooms,
Activity Rooms, and Meeting Space to support all Brookland Baptist
Church Ministries and Programs. The primary goal is to ensure that
Brookland provides a suitable and relevant space from which Youth,
Teens, and Young Adults can come together in fellowship and work towards
expanding the reach of God’s Kingdom through effective ministry and
outreach. You can contribute to the Campaign in the following ways: Text
2 Give, Give a One Time Donation, or Online Giving. The following are
Pledge Packages: HOPEFUL - $1000 ($42/month),
BELIEVER - $2000 ($83/month), FAITHFUL - $3000 ($125/month). Room
Sponsorships are as follows VISIONARY SPONSOR- $5000 Donation, TRINITY
SPONSOR $10,000 Donation. Please continue to make your pledge by using one of the following: 1) Online Giving…www.brooklandbaptist.org, click on Phase III, 2) Use the Capital Campaign envelope in the pews OR 3) Use the tithe envelope and designate the amount you are giving on the “Other” line. For more information, please contact our financial team at 803-796-7525. If you have not picked up your T-Shirt, please stop by the table in the Northex.
* Registration for Youth and Teens Day 2016 continues! Members of Brookland and the community may register at the tables located in the main sanctuary and the banquet and conference center every Sunday after worship services. You may also register on Mondays in the Children’s Church room of the Administration building during choir rehearsal.
* The Family Fun Carnival will take place Friday July 29th, 2016 from 6pm-8:3pm,. Kids will have free food and be able to enjoy fellowship with water fun games. Parents will be able to experience a vigorous zumba class. Prominent Food trucks will be on site including Ken's Allstar Cart, and Kiki's Chicken and Waffles, Pelicans, and The Donut Guy.
* On July 31st the Youth & Teens Water Splash Event will include family, fun, and food. It will be located at Rivers Edge Retreat from 4 pm to 8 pm. Swim lessons & safety will be offered in the first hour. Other activities such as basketball, volleyball, and tennis will be available for all ages. Food will be provided and Pelicans Snowball will make an appearance.
* "A Beach Blast", August 3, 2016 Teen Cruise is a social event where teens will travel on a cruise ship across Lake Murray. Teens will spend the night by dancing, eating, and hanging out with each other. The theme for the cruise is beach attire so be prepared to wear summer dresses, Hawaiian flower shirts, etc. Also, the cost for this event is $35.
* The final event for Youth and Teens Day 2016 is the Honors Banquet. The banquet is a night of elegance to honor the youth of our community who are progressive in the areas of academics, athletics, the arts and humanities. This year's banquet will take place at the Brookland Banquet and Conference Center on August 12, 2016. The cost of this event is $7 for members of Brookland. If you are interested in purchasing tickets, or having your child’s accomplishments acknowledged, please seek additional infomation at the registration tables.
If you are interested in sponsoring our weekly beautiful altar arrangement (in memory of, celebration of or just because), please contact Events Coordinator, K. Allen Campbell at 803. 744.7906 or email@example.com.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
BROOKLAND CAFE COUPON!!
10% OFF ALL OUTSIDE CATERING
ORDERS IN JULY!!
GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY JUST CONTACT LENWOOD GREEN AT CATERING@BROOKLAND.CC !
TO DOWN THE BROOKLAND STAR CLICK HERE!! http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/brooklandstar.
Time: 7 to 9:30 p.m.
The Brookland Prison Ministry are in need of volunteers to serve with us in our new prison initiatives programs. These programs are; Pre-release training, After-release assistance, Inmate visiting program, mail correspondence program, In prison Bible Study, transition housing program, Employment training skills, and Parole assistance program. IF you can assist us with any of these program, then please come to our next meeting on Thursday, July 28th at 6:30 pm in the administration building. For more details contact deacon Freddie Stroy 803.447.6080The Brookland Counseling Ministry and Youth Departments are sponsoring Brookland Baptist Youth and Teens Summer Forum 2016 on Wednesday July 27, 2016 from 8:00am to 4:30 pm in the fellowship hall. This year’s forum focusing on mind, body and spirit has the goal of empowering youth and their parents/caregivers. Our theme is “REVERSE” Live Differently………..God focused in a Me Focused World: Daniel chapters 1-4. Our youth and teens will be challenged to Relate Differently, Think Differently, and Act Differently! Our elementary school age participants will use discussion, arts and crafts to show God’s love, joy and fruits of the spirit. Teen sessions will be conducted on managing stress/ coping skills, teen depression and suicide prevention, drugs of abuse and alcohol use, building tolerance for differences and race relations, dating/risky behaviors etc. All youth and teens ages 6 through 21 are invited to attend. There is no charge and lunch will be served. Interested participants can register in the Health and Wellness Center following worship. For additional information, contact Sharon Rice-Brown at 803-609-8859 or Dr. Kenneth Campbell at 803-419-7468.
The 2016 Women’s Day, Men’s Day, and Youth & Teen’s Day will sponsor a “Community Service Day” on Saturday, July 30th from 10:00 AM-12:00 Noon. Persons interested in volunteering their time, please sign up after service at the Youth & Teen’s Registration or contact Deacon Arnold Benson at (803) 749.0447.
The Junior Ushers Ministry will host a reception for all graduating High School Seniors and their Parents on Sunday July 31, 2016 in the fellowship hall following the 11:00 service. Please RSVP Angela Ladson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-553-0271 or Sharon Wade at email@example.com or 803.603.6678 no later than July 25, 2016.
The Sisterhood Retreat will be August 19th – 21st in Savannah, GA. Registration packages are now available. For more information, please visit the Sisterhood table in the Health and Wellness Center after both church services today.
*Please send all Church Announcements & Activities to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm every Tuesday to be included in the bulletin. All announcements received will have a maximum run time of 3 weeks.
The Brotherhood Ministry in conjunction with MEN UNIFIED IN CHRIST (MUIC) is sponsoring a conference entitled: “Get Up, Get Serious, and Get Busy, Part 2” on August 5-7, 2016 at White Oak Conference Center, White Oak, SC. This is an excellent opportunity for father/son, grandfather/grandson or male/mentor fellowship. For additional information and to register, contact your Brookland MUIC Representative: Deacon Bill Randolph at 803-917-0824 or email at email@example.com.
If you are interested in sponsoring our weekly beautiful altar arrangement (in memory of, celebration of or just because), please contact Events Coordinator, K. Allen Campbell at (803) 744-7906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men’s Day DVD sets are at the Media Desk available after service today.
The Financial Ministry will be hosting registration after both services today in the Health and Wellness Center for teens to enroll in the fall Crown course. The class will begin on Saturday, September 10th.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Ministries List
- Visitor Information
- Member Services
- Prayer Request
- Membership Update Form
- Employment Opportunities
- General Upcoming Church Events