- Online Sermons
5 Basic Needs of a Man
The 5 Basic Needs of A man
A wife makes herself irresistible to her husband by learning to meet his five basic needs.
1.His need for admiration and respect. She understands and appreciates his value and achievements more than anything else. She reminds him of his capabilities and helps him maintain his walk with God and also his self‑confidence. She is proud of her husband, not out of duty, but as an expression of sincere admiration for the man she loves and with who she has chosen to share her life. (Ephesians 5:22‑23, 33)
2. His need for sexual fulfillment. She becomes an excellent sexual partner to him. She studies her own response to recognize and understand what brings out the best in her, then she communicates this information to her husband, and together they learn to have a sexual relationship that both find repeatedly satisfying and enjoyable (Proverbs 5:15‑19; Song of Solomon 4:9‑5: 1, 1 Cor. 7:1‑5; Heb. 13:4).
3. His need for home support. She creates a home that offers him an atmosphere of peace and quiet and refuge. She manages the home and care of the children. The home is a place of rest and rejuvenation. Remember, the wife/mother is the emotional hub of the family (Proverbs 9:13, 19:13, 21:9, 19 25:24).
4. His need for her attractiveness. She is possessed of inner and outer beauty. She cultivates a Christ-like spirit in her inner self. She keeps herself physically fit with diet and exercise, and she wears her hair, makeup, and clothes in a way that her husband finds attractive and tasteful. Her husband is pleased and proud of her in public, but also in private (Song of Solomon 1: 8‑10, 2:2, 6:13 ‑7:9; 1 Peter 3:1‑5)!
5. His need for a life companion. She develops mutual interests with her husband. She discovers those activities her husband enjoys the most and seeks to become proficient in them. If she learns to enjoy them, she joins him in them. If she does not enjoy them, she encourages him to consider others that they can enjoy together. She becomes her husband's best friend so that he repeatedly associates her with the activities he enjoys most (Song of Solomon 8:1‑2,6).
BROOKLAND BAPTIST CHURCH
Reverend Dr. Charles B. Jackson, Sr., Presenter
Outreach Ministry - West
- Counseling Ministry
- Couples for Christ
- Financial Ministry
- Senior Missionary Society
- Brotherhood Ministry
- Intercessory Prayer Ministry
- 500 Club
- Brookland's Orchestra
- Brookland's Soup Kitchen Ministry
- Prison Ministry
- Seniors Ministry
- Young Woman's Auxiliary
- Young Adult Ministry (YAM)
- JoyFest Young Adult Registration Form
- Progressive Auxiliary Ministry
- Women In Ministry
- Spotlight On Youth 2016-2017
- Spotlight On Youth Registration Form