PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS!
Week of January 24, 2021
Death(s) / Sickness
- Mr. William (Harriett) Hammond and family in the passing of his father (Mr. Jeremiah Hammond).
- Mr. John Lakin, lll and family in the passing of his father (Bishop John Lakin, Jr).
- Mr. Ernest Adams and Sister Beverly Rhoden and family in the passing of their brother (Mr. John Adams) of West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Ms. Arlene Johnson and family in the passing of her mother (Mrs. Ethel Chavis Anderson).
- Ms. Elois Edmonds and family in the passing of her daughter (Ms. Victoria Edmonds).
- Mrs. Vanessa McClintock and family in the passing of her sister (Ms. Susan Robertson).
- Deaconess Annette (Jake) Sello and family in the passing of her sister (Mrs. Gertrude Roberts Walker) of Waynesboro, GA.
- The Golston, Butler, and Percell families in the passing of Sister Wilhemenia Golston.
- Sister Sherries Ellison and family in the passing of her mother (Mrs. Sally Reed Plair) who is also the aunt of Sister Katherine Albert.
- Sister Katherine Albert, sister Sherries Ellison and family in the passing of their cousin (Ms. Gloria Alston).
SICK / SPECIAL PRAYER
- Deacon Prentis Percell
- Deacon A J Linen
- Deaconess Gertrude Williams
- Deaconess Danni Priester
- Little Ms. Brooklyn Boyd and her parents (Mr. Ray and Mrs. Courtney Boyd) family of Sister Mildred Norris
- Mr. Richard Benson brother of Deacon Arnold Benson
- Mr. Robert Honore’
- Ms. Joyce Gleaton
- Ms. Angel Ashford Gordon
- Ms. Beatrice Bates
- Ms. Eloise Black
- Ms. Katherine Lykes
- Ms. Khadijah Sutton
- Ms. Lois Franklin
- Ms. Terry Ragin sister of Ms. Karen Henry
- Sister Estelle Gidron
- Deacon Willie Edmonds
- Mr. Jerome Baker uncle of brother Ronnie Baker
- Mrs. Roberta Dozier mother of sister Alfreda Dozier
- Sister Geraldine Grisette recovering from a bad car accident
- Mr. Bruce Gleaton brother of Ms. Joyce Gleaton
- Rev. Wendell Rogers, his wife sister Patricia, and their two daughters Wendy and Marcia
- Ms. Machelle Taggert (of Maryland)
- Mr. James Anderson Day
- Ms. Jule Tingle Jackie Griffin’s daughter-in-law’s mother